The neon signs that once reminded us of the lighted streets in Los Angeles have made a comeback. When we think about neon signs, the picture of “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” comes to our mind. The warm glow of these lights has often forced passersby’s to stop and stare. There has been a steep increase in the craze for neon lights, and they have become a staple in advertising brands.
Customizing Channel Signs to Compliment Your Building and Brand
When choosing a sign for your brand and building, it is essential to keep things such as colors, font, shape, size, etc., in mind. The sign should serve its primary purpose: to advertise the brand, increase visibility, and help people locate the business easily.
One of the essential things to keep in mind is to incorporate colors that are a part of your brand into the sign so your sign resonates with your brand. While choosing a font and shape, make sure that you do not choose a complicated font. Choose something that is neat and can be interpreted by all. Similarly, while choosing shapes, try to opt for something apt that does not look cluttered.
Bigger isn’t always better. It is essential to keep in mind the space provided, your brand image, and your budget while customizing your sign. There’s a fine line between attractive and tacky, and you wouldn’t want to cross it.
Another key to designing a great sign is to keep in mind the color and the size of your building. Choosing something that is too overpowering is not always a good idea.
What is the Effect of an Open Face Neon Channel Sign?
There are quite a few benefits of an open face neon channel sign:
- They are eye-catching and known to attract lots of attention
- They are a classic choice and are considered to be one of the most recognizable signs for brands
- They are bright so they can be visible both during the day as well as at night
- As they are so radiant, they can be easily spotted from afar, helping people locate brands easily
- They are durable and long-lasting
- They come in a variety of shapes and sizes